Terms and Conditions
PLP Africa Pty Ltd (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates “My Conciergerie”,The Mauritius Commercial Bank Ltd’s (“MCB”, the “Bank”) personal assistance service (the “Service”). This document informs you of the terms and conditions pertaining to your use of the Service. By accessing or using the Service by phone or, by email, the eligible Customer confirms that he has read, understood, and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions, as they may be amended from time to time, and which are available on the Website.
ELIGIBILITY TO USE THE SERVICE
Eligible customers of MCB and their immediate family members residing at the same address can use any of the services provided by My Conciergerie. There is no charge for information, quotes or telephonic advice you receive when calling My Conciergerie, but you will be responsible for the payment of any external product or service arranged for you. The use of My Conciergerie shall be at your own initiative and risk and MCB or its service providers make no representations and give no warranty of any kind – express or implied – regarding the suitability of any My Conciergerie product or service.
ACCESS TO THE SERVICE
operates 24 hours a day, seven days a week and is accessed by:
• Calling +230 203 8888 and using your mobile number as identifier. Your family members may also use the above identifier to gain access.
• Emailing My Conciergerie on info@MyConciergerie.mu
• Downloading the My Conciergerie App from either AppStore or Google Play and following the registration process therein.
• Registering on My Conciergerie website (www.MyConciergerie.mu) with your mobile number. You will create a password when entering the site for the first time. There is a handy “lost password” button if you forget your password.
• The website from your desktop, tablet or smartphone. You can log requests directly online. Any sensitive information you provide to My Conciergerie Agents will be treated with the strictest confidentiality as detailed in the Privacy Statement.
All Members who make use of the Service indemnify The Mauritius Commercial Bank Ltd (MCB), My Conciergerie and PLP Africa (Pty) Ltd, their directors, affiliates, members, partners, employees, agents, consultants, suppliers, contractors and sponsors against any loss or damages, either direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise, arising from their use of the Service and its benefits.
• merely provides access to the membership benefits as described on the website.
• is subject to availability, although alternative or substitute products and services will be investigated, should availability be limited.
MCB, My Conciergerie and PLP Africa (Pty) Ltd make no representations, give no warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the suitability of any benefits to the Eligible Customer’s needs.
MCB, My Conciergerie and PLP Africa (Pty) Ltd, their agents and distributors cannot be held responsible for any third party providers that subsequently decline acceptance of any booking for reasons beyond the Service’s control.
CONDITIONS OF USE
You agree not to
engage in any of the following prohibited activities:
• interfering with the proper working of the Service.
• attempting to interfere with, compromise the system integrity or security or decipher any transmissions to or from the servers running the Service.
• transmitting spam, chain letters, other unsolicited emails, SMS, or other messages.
• taking any action that imposes, or may impose at our sole discretion an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure.
• uploading invalid data, viruses, worms, or other software agents through the Service.
• collecting or harvesting any personally identifiable information, including account names, from the Service.
• using the Service for any commercial solicitation purpose.
• impersonating another person or otherwise misrepresenting your affiliation with a person or entity, conducting fraud, hiding or attempting to hide your identity.
• accessing any content on the Service through any technology or means other than those provided or authorised.
• bypassing the measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Service, including without limitation, features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any content or enforce limitations on use of the Service or the content therein.
• performing criminal activities of any sort, including but not limited to money laundering, illegal gambling operations, terrorist financing or malicious hacking.
Prices quoted include Value Added Tax (VAT) and are in Mauritian Rupees unless otherwise stated. The Mauritius Commercial Bank Ltd (MCB), My Conciergerie and/or PLP Africa (Pty) Limited and/or any of their employees, servants, agents or representatives do not accept any responsibility and/or any liability of any nature pursuant to any information contained herein or the use of such information including the provision of any products and/or services that may be provided by PLP Africa (Pty) Limited or by any third party, including but not limited to suppliers, companies or any person or entity referred to in this document or on any website nor any errors or fluctuations in prices from those stated above subject to any restrictions imposed by legislation, The Mauritius Commercial Bank Ltd (MCB), My Conciergerie and/or PLP Africa (Pty) Limited. Information given does not necessarily represent the views of The Mauritius Commercial Bank Ltd (MCB), My Conciergerie and/or PLP Africa (Pty) Limited and nothing contained herein shall in any way create any responsibility or liability by The Mauritius Commercial Bank Ltd (MCB), My Conciergerie and/or PLP Africa (Pty) Limited. Use of any referred third party products and/or services shall be between the user and such third party and The Mauritius Commercial Bank Ltd (MCB), My Conciergerie and PLP Africa (Pty) Limited make no representations and/or warranty of any nature as to the performance and/or compliance and/or whether such services or products or suppliers are fit for purpose.
1. INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to, your email address, name, phone number, postal address, other information (“Personal Information”).
We collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics. In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyse this type of information in order to increase our Service’s functionality. These third party service providers have their own privacy policies addressing how they use such information. When you access the Service by or through a mobile device, we may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile devices unique device ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use and other statistics.
We may use and store information about your location if you give us permission to do so. We use this information to provide features of our Service, to improve and customise our Service. You can enable or disable location services when you use our Service at any time through your mobile device settings.
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your computer’s hard drive. We use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
User ID and Password
Your user ID is your full Mobile Phone number (including Country Code). When you create your Digital Profile, you may select your own password. We reserve ourselves the right to change User IDs and Passwords at any time to protect the security of the website.
As a visitor to our website, you may be required to give us contact information such as your name and e-mail address, unique identifiers such as your identity number and demographic information such as an address. We may use this information to send you additional information about products and services or to contact you if necessary.
2. SERVICE PROVIDERS
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service, to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analysing how our Service is used. These third parties have access to your Personal Information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
3. COMPLIANCE WITH LAWS
We will disclose your Personal Information where required to do so by law or subpoena or if we believe that such action is necessary to comply with the law and the reasonable requests of law enforcement, or to protect the security or integrity of our Service.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
5. INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER
6. LINKS TO OTHER SITES
7. MEMBER COMMUNICATIONS
We send all new Eligible Customers a welcoming e-mail to verify their passwords and usernames. Established eligible Customers will occasionally receive information on products, services, special deals and e-newsletters. Out of respect for the privacy of our users, the latter may choose to decline reception of these types of communications.
Opt Out Clause
From time to time the information that is volunteered may be used by PLP Africa Pty Ltd for communication or marketing purposes to the Eligible Members. If you do not want to receive communications about particular products and services that may be of interest to you, please advise us when providing your information, or subsequently by sending an e-mail to us at the above address. We will remove your name from the list of recipient for that particular type of communications.
Updating Personal Information
If your Personal Information changes, or if you no longer desire our services, you may correct, update or remove your personal data provided to us. This can be done by calling MCB on +230 204 7300 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. CONTACT US